Kickstart Your Home-Based Writing and Editing Business
Saturday, October 21, 2017
Just launching a freelance editing and writing business or looking to take your business to the next level? Then be sure to sign up for our next full-day workshop that will give freelance editors and writers indispensable knowledge and skills to become more effective and successful.
The all-day workshop will present five one-hour presentations on five distinct topics related to setting up and improving your home-based business. Topics include
- Business Liability and Contracts with Alex Bennett
- Time Management with Janina Goldberg
- Finding Clients with Martin Ceisel
- Pricing and Profitability with Nikki Achartz
- Digital Marketing Strategy with Allison Mellon
For prices, registration, and other details visit the workshop event page.
Sponsored by Society for Technical Communication San Diego (STC San Diego) and the San Diego Professional Editors Network (SD/PEN).